Rules and regulations
This document describes the rules and regulations of purchasing process via BikeTires.eu (referred to later as SHOP/ seller)
We at BikeTires.eu assume that if a buyer decides to purchase at our shop he understands and accepts our rules and regulations mentioned in this document.
- The service provider at Internet shop BikeTires.eu is Korundi Sp. z o.o. firm located in Warsaw 00-511, Nowogrodzka 31 str., Poland, NIP (tax identification number) 825-211-93-77, REGON 060445014
- It is possibile to contact the shop at firstname.lastname@example.org or via a contact page on our site.
- The subject of our service is a buy-sell agrement.
- Trade information available on the site is not a trade offer as understood by Civil Code; it is rather an invitation and encouragement to purchase the products.
- A technical condition necessary to use our service by a buyer is the computer access, internet browser access and internet access.
- In order to buy a product or products you need to either fill in and send over your purchasing form available on our site, send us an e-mail with your purchase order. This constitutes the buy-sell agreement. The agreement will not be valid and realized if the data you provide will be incomplete.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us Biketires.eu – Korundi sp. z o.o., ul. Brzozowa 7, 05-822 Milanówek POLAND, e-mail: email@example.com of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
7.1. Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us or Biketires.eu – Korundi sp. z o.o., ul. Brzozowa 7, 05-822 Milanówek POLAND, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately 10 EUR in the case of postal delivery, or 25 EUR in the case of courier delivery.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The guarantee procedure is contained within the producer’s guarantee card. If such does not exist, the buyer has two years guarantee for the product.
- A buyer is obliged to pay for the product at delivery or as a prepayment for shop’s bank account.
- E-transfers are Services by PAYPAL billing center.
- We accept the following payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic. In is a safe transaction carried out by eCard company.
- The shipping costs are covered by the buyer.
- The price is binding for both the buyer and the seller at the moment of purchasing. The price of the product does not include shipping const. Your product will be shipped within 1 to 14 days depending on its availability. The prices include VAT. The price of the product does not include shipping cost.
- The shop does not bear responsibility for any obstacles in finalizing the agreement that are beyond our control. If the agreement cannot be finalized we will immediately inform the buyer.
- The shop may refuse to accept the buy-sell agreement without giving reasons.
- Your personal data is protected and processed in the scope defined by the “Personal Data Protection Act” from 29.08.1997 r. (Dz.U. Nr 133 poz. 883) We believe the privacy and rights of the customer should be preserved at all times. We will never sell or share your personal information with any third party, unless federally instructed to do so.
- The shop reserves the right to change the rules described in this document.
- Civil Code and other common Law rules apply in all cases unregulated by this document.